DHK Series Hypoid Bevel Gearboxes
Our complete range of stainless steel SS316 hypoid bevel gearboxes offers long-lasting efficiencies of over 90% with smooth and quiet operation. The footprint and shaft sizes are similar to common used standards in the market.
- The housings are produced from first class electro polished SS316 stainless steel.
- Hygienic, round and the smooth design ideal for the food industry.
- All hollow shafts are produced in Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
- Filled with food grade gear lubricant, NSF-H1 certified
- High quality HNBR seals, for performance at wet/harsh environments and broad chemical resistance.
- Laser engraved technical characteristics tagplate to avoid dirt traps.
- Standard hollow shafts 20, 25, 30 & 35 mm (other metric or inch sizes upon request)
Optional SS316 stainless steel equipment:
◦ output flanges
◦ easy-clean torque arms and footplates
◦ hollow shaft covers for extra protection and hygiene
|Gear unit reduction ratio||[i]||7.5 – 300|
|Output torque||[Nm] ([in-lb])||6 - 500 (50 to 4420)|
|Motor power range||[kW] ([hp])||0.12 – 3 (0.16 to 4)|
|DΗK series||Max. torque Nm / (in-lb)||Max. power kW / (hp)|
|DΗK28||130 / (1150)||1.5 / (2)|
|DΗK38||200 / (1770)||1.5 / (2)|
|DΗK48||350 / (3100)||3 / (4)|
|DΗK58||500 / (4425)||3 / (4)|