DHR Series Helical Gearboxes
Our complete range of stainless steel SS316 helical gearboxes (two and three stage) provides the optimum size and power solution for every drive task. Forces are transmitted through hardened helical gears produced from high quality steel, with precision ground tooth profiles. The footprint and shaft sizes are similar to common used standards and sizes R37, R47, R67 in the market.
- The housings are produced from first class electro polished SS316 stainless steel.
- Hygienic, round and the smooth design ideal for the food industry.
- All hollow shafts are produced in Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
- Filled with food grade gear lubricant, NSF-H1 certified
- High quality HNBR seals, for performance at wet/harsh environments and broad chemical resistance.
- Laser engraved technical characteristics tagplate to avoid dirt traps.
- Standard shafts 25, 30 & 35 mm (other metric or inch sizes upon request)
- IEC motor adaption or with integrated motor.
Optional SS316 stainless steel equipment:
◦ output flanges
◦ easy-clean torque arms and footplates
◦ hollow shaft covers for extra protection and hygiene
|Gear unit reduction ratio||[i]||3.41 – 119.81|
|Output torque||[Nm] ([in-lb])||30 - 600 (265 to 5310)|
|Motor power range||[kW] ([hp])||0.12 – 7.5 (0.16 to 10)|
|Helical Gearmotor DΗR series||Max. torque Nm / (in-lb)||Max. power kW / (hp)|
|DΗR38||200 / (1770)||3 / (4)|
|DΗR48||300 / (2655)||4 / (5.5)|
|DΗR68||600 / (5310)||7.5 / (10)|