DHV Series Worm Gearbox
Our complete range of stainless steel SS316 worm gear reducers succeeds in combining uncompromising quality with state-of-the-art technology and cost-effectiveness. The footprint and shaft sizes are similar to common used standards and sizes 30, 40, 50, 63 in the market.
- The housings are produced from first class electro polished SS316 stainless steel.
- Hygienic, round and the smooth design ideal for the food industry.
- All hollow shafts are produced in Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
- Filled with food grade gear lubricant, NSF-H1 certified
- High quality HNBR seals, for performance at wet/harsh environments and broad chemical resistance.
- Laser engraved technical characteristics tagplate to avoid dirt traps.
- Standard hollow shafts 14, 18 & 25 mm (other metric or inch sizes upon request)
Optional SS316 stainless steel equipment:
◦ output flanges
◦ easy-clean torque arms and footplates
◦ hollow shaft covers for extra protection and hygiene
|Gear unit reduction ratio||[i]||5 – 100|
|Output torque||[Nm] ([in-lb])||4 - 140 (35 to 1240)|
|Motor power range||[kW] ([hp])||0.12 – 2.2 (0.16 to 3)|
|DΗV series||Max. torque Nm / (in-lb)||Max. power kW / (hp)|
|DΗV30||20 / (177)||0.25 / (0.37)|
|DΗV40||40 / (354)||0.55 / (0.75)|
|DΗV50||75 / (660)||1.1 / (1.5)|
|DΗV63||140 / (1240)||2.2 / (3)|