DHKA Series Helical Bevel Gearbox
Our complete range of helical-bevel gear stainless steel SS316 gearboxes units provide a high degree of efficiency of over 90% in both torque directions and at all input speeds. The footprint and shaft sizes are similar to common used standards and sizes KA37, KA47, KA67, KA77, KA87 in the market. With performance designed to last – high-endurance gearing enables high-torque, wear-free operation. With our remarkably efficient helical-bevel gearmotors, you have energy-efficient angular gear drives providing the perfect solution for applications up to 7.5kW.
- The housings are produced from first class electro polished SS316 stainless steel.
- Hygienic, round and the smooth design ideal for the food industry.
- All hollow shafts are produced in Duplex Stainless Steel 2205
- Filled with food grade gear lubricant, NSF-H1 certified
- High quality HNBR seals, for performance at wet/harsh environments and broad chemical resistance.
- Laser engraved technical characteristics tagplate to avoid dirt traps.
- Standard hollow shafts 30, 35, 40, 50 & 60 mm (other metric or inch sizes upon request)
- IEC motor adaption or with integrated motor.
Optional SS316 stainless steel equipment:
◦ output flanges
◦ easy-clean torque arms and footplates
◦ hollow shaft covers for extra protection and hygiene
|Gear unit reduction ratio||[i]||3.98 – 197.37|
|Output torque||[Nm] ([in-lb])||10 - 2700 (90 to 23900)|
|Motor power range||[kW] ([hp])||0.12 – 7.5 (0.16 to 10)|
|DΗKA series||Max. torque Nm / (in-lb)||Max. power kW / (hp)|
|DΗKA38||200 / (1770)||3 / (4)|
|DΗKA48||400 / (3540)||3 / (4)|
|DΗKA68||820 / (7250)||5.5 / (7.5)|
|DΗKA78||1550 / (13700)||7.5 / (10)|
|DΗKA88||2700 / (23890)||7.5 / (10)|